.Friday, December 11, 2009 ' 4:17 AM Y
"I look around,
When I hear rain,
I look at the rain,
Thinking of things,
I look at the sky,
When I miss you,
I cry because iloveyou When I Can't"
(C) YUHUI
Helloh people! :]
I'm back for some random posting, :]
Yesterday was my father's birthday, :]
So we went out for dinner at some town area, :]
For Vegetarian Food,
Cause my dad's a vegetarian, :]
Ate for about an hour?
Then went to YuJia's house,
Cause YuJia's family except YuJie went along for the dinner, :]
Came back with YuLong,
He's staying over at my house, :]
Then i slept at one last night, :]
Woke up around 9:20? :]
Then went to brush up and had breakfast, :]
Used computer until noon, :]
Called Jonathan and Joslyn in between, :]
Then slack the whole afternoon, :]
Had dinner around 6:20? :]
Then around 7pm i went to sweep the floor, :]
After sweep then mopp, :]
After those chores, came back to use computer, :]
Watching a drama call "A Game About Love",
Super super nice one okay? :]
Kays, i gotta stop here, :]
Remeber to leave me a tagg, :]
Buhbye, :]
TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui