.Thursday, January 14, 2010 ' 10:08 PM Y
"When it rains,
I walk under the rain,
To let the raindrops join my tears,
I shed them for you,
And It's you i ever wish for"
(C)YUHUI
*It doesnt refer to anyone, :]]
Hello peeps. :]]
Currently in Library with Joslyn&ChienYing;
Let me start form morning,
Went to school late cause of some reasons,
then ran all the way up to my Level 3 classroom;
woah, was super tired and was panting really hard lol;
then quickly put my bag then went to parade square,
Had assembly then some stupid exercise,
Went to vomit in the toilet,
even before i ran for the Healthy Lifestyle,
Chest so pain siia, =.="
After vomitting then went to ran, :]]
came back and had SS,
halfway through, had photo-taking,
so stupid, must go change into Uniform,
=.="
Had the photo take then went back to class with XinYi,
english,
nothing much, just some stuffs,
didnt really care, was reading "Eclipse",
ReCess,
Slack with Joslyn, ChienYing & JunSiang,
I was reading "Eclipse" all the way;
It's nice kay? :]]
Ohs, some irritating things happened, :]]
Math,
did math worksheet,
emel's calculator has some serious problem,
she should just throw that away, :P
Then she has a new nickname call "Grandmother emel", :P
so yeah, thats about today's lesson, :]]
After school,
met ChienYing, Joslyn & JunSaing,
intend to go YG,
but halfway saw scrappy KoKo,
But in the end, YG is not available for Drop In, :(
so went to 806 to have lunch,
I ate chicken rice ,
As as joslyn and ChienYing,
Ate then came back to school,
while walking,
chienYing walk in front,
she look as if she's like a China Woman,
looking for direction or something,
super funny, :]]
Came up to Library,
Me and ChienYing used our ez-Link card,
to use computer, :D:D:D:D:D
While using, Joslyn read Teenage,
I took zezaqel Nerdy specs, :]]
but one problem is,
I cant see when i wear his specs, :((
Yeah, so thats about it,
I gotta go cause Joslyn's rushing me, :]]
I know i'm good because i let her use, :]]
Kays, gotta go people, :]]
Remember to leave me a tagg people, :]]
Buhbye!!!
TAKECARES & LOVES,
{x3, YuHui